So great energy over there !

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonne Adresse

Reaction score
Wish to look for innkeeper forum in Canada I asked to google ? It just told me: Just look at your neighbour and you will find tremendous ressources !
I went in your forum for several days and discover a incredible team willing to share experiences, hopes,deceipts even angry. And if I understood well, there was a previous forum before this one, so seems to be a long story for several of you.
Being innkeeeper since 6 years, it is a continuous pleasure to learn and this forum a pretty area for that !
In the willing to contribute to this forum
PS : Don't hesitate to correct my English as I immigrated From France to Québec.
Bruno

:Welcome: !!
There are several innkeepers from Canada on here, as well as one in Mexico. We are not U.S. only, although since our discussions happen primarily in English, we tend to mostly have U.S. and Canadian members.
We don't correct English here unless it's too funny to restrain ourselves.
What kind of B&B do you have? How many rooms? I've only been doing this a little while so you probably have plenty you could teach me.
=)
Kk.

HI Bruno,
Welcome to Innspiring. I hope to be of help to you and share a laugh or two along the way.

Welcome Bruno!
Jump on in. 6 years gives you plenty of guest stories - positive and negative to share. We hope to hear a few. (That is what I learn most from, hearing disasters, or fantastic stories that touch your heart and how the innkeeper handled it or didn't handle it).
All the best.
regular_smile.gif

PS You have a beautiful B&B - LOTS OF WORK EH?

Bienvenu Bruno! I look forward to hearing your tales from Québec!
Nous ne parlons pas politiques ici, mais je devoir dit "merci" pour résultat de mardi soir.
regular_smile.gif
Pardonez mon francais, svp. Je suis une anglophone d'Ontario.

Bonjour! Unless we cannot understand what you're saying, we won't worry about the English.
welcome.gif

I appreciate your reception. feel good !
For hard work, yes it is ! We start with 7 rooms at the very beginning, then rapidly went to 5 then 4 rooms. During this time, 2 child, now 6 and 2 years old. As we focus our business on bikes packages with 3 inns, we also offer soupers (No restaurant at our village although tremblant station is not so far by car, but by bike it is an other thing).
As you know, a lot of things to think about especially in a wood house built in 1890.
For sure, a lot of stories as you may guest ! We will have plenty of time to share them with you !
All the best to this great team
Bruno

Another welcome, from Indiana! This forum is a valuable resource: jump in and ask questions, share joys and frustrations. For a lot of us, this forum is a great place to learn, vernt, and enjoy each other's stories.

Welcome Bruno. I see Happyjacks told you the one RULE of discussion - I know enough of my high school francais to know that.
True they only comment about one's English (or spelling) on occasions such as recently when I said I had years ago put a local politician's signs in my window but actually typed - I put his sins in my window...... which was too funny to not comment on.

Welcome Bruno. I see Happyjacks told you the one RULE of discussion - I know enough of my high school francais to know that.
True they only comment about one's English (or spelling) on occasions such as recently when I said I had years ago put a local politician's signs in my window but actually typed - I put his sins in my window...... which was too funny to not comment on..
gillumhouse said:
Actually, happyjacks was breaking that rule with that post. But it won't happen again.
embaressed_smile.gif

What we need is a map (north american continent) like many have in their B&B's with push pins so we can put all the forum members - active or not, on this map and see where everyone is (not exact name = location of course).
I have no idea how to do this, but when Bruno wrote "over there" I thought it would be kinda fun. We sure have a huge uprising in the middle section of this country on the forum (USA). I am seeing more and more Ohio and Indiana. There are more and more Canadians as well. Might be kinda fun!

What we need is a map (north american continent) like many have in their B&B's with push pins so we can put all the forum members - active or not, on this map and see where everyone is (not exact name = location of course).
I have no idea how to do this, but when Bruno wrote "over there" I thought it would be kinda fun. We sure have a huge uprising in the middle section of this country on the forum (USA). I am seeing more and more Ohio and Indiana. There are more and more Canadians as well. Might be kinda fun!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
I have no idea how to do this, but when Bruno wrote "over there" I thought it would be kinda fun. We sure have a huge uprising in the middle section of this country on the forum (USA). I am seeing more and more Ohio and Indiana. There are more and more Canadians as well. Might be kinda fun!
Where's Swirt's 'to do' list?

I have no idea how to do this, but when Bruno wrote "over there" I thought it would be kinda fun. We sure have a huge uprising in the middle section of this country on the forum (USA). I am seeing more and more Ohio and Indiana. There are more and more Canadians as well. Might be kinda fun!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
Getting longer by the minute.

JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Bree said:
Getting longer by the minute.
lol ... too true.
cheers.gif

He JBJ, that's a pretty nice idea. We can even think about displaying wether report per B&B. Just imagine -30 degree celsius during January in Québec(-22 Fahrenheit .... Had to take my converter for Farhenheit. Air Temperature here in celsius, but Water Temperature in Farenheit. Something I miss probably
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
. All I know is that the hot tub temp should be between 95 and 100 F for my clients !) when 25 degree celsius in Florida. Bzzzzzz
Hopefully, Swirt seems to have larger shoulders and athletic body!
Bruno

Greetings Bruno from PEI![/h3]Welcome to the Innkeepers forum, fellow Canadian! We moved here to Prince Edward Island, from New Jersey and our B&B has been opened for 2 years. Love your B&B and your web-site!
Sherry Ca
www.adabenweekshouse.webs.com

Back