so in love! had to share

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
my new grand daughter is here and i'm over the moon about her. what an incredible feeling!
just had to share - here is Fay, one day old
heart.gif
seven pounds of wonder - first grandchild, i can hardly believe it.
med_Fay%20one%20day%20old.jpg

She must have been a C-section...she's so beautiful and not a mark on her! Enjoy every second of your time with her!
thumbs_up.gif

AWESOME! Enjoy the wonderful world of being a Grandma.
heart.gif

Congrats. Nothing like a new grandbaby.
My nephew came back from his expectant parents class and informed his parents that the instructor told them that they should bond with the baby for the first week or two before the grandparents come. Of course that doesn't sit too well with the expectant grandparents. I'll intervene with the parents if I need to, but I'm waiting to see how it all sorts out over the next few weeks.

She must have been a C-section...she's so beautiful and not a mark on her! Enjoy every second of your time with her!
thumbs_up.gif
not a c - but a 48 hour labor for her very petite mom. crazy!
Silverspoon said:
thumbs_up.gif

Beautiful little girl. They must have named her after her Grandma who is fey - they just changed the spelling. If she turns out like Grandma, she will be a winner.

thumbs_up.gif
not a c - but a 48 hour labor for her very petite mom. crazy!
Silverspoon said:
thumbs_up.gif
How's mom doing? 48 hours....ouch!!!

My nephew came back from his expectant parents class and informed his parents that the instructor told them that they should bond with the baby for the first week or two before the grandparents come. Of course that doesn't sit too well with the expectant grandparents. I'll intervene with the parents if I need to, but I'm waiting to see how it all sorts out over the next few weeks..
Oh the rules new parents come up with.

My nephew came back from his expectant parents class and informed his parents that the instructor told them that they should bond with the baby for the first week or two before the grandparents come. Of course that doesn't sit too well with the expectant grandparents. I'll intervene with the parents if I need to, but I'm waiting to see how it all sorts out over the next few weeks..
My brother's ex complained to me that the Dad's family never put the boy down and she had no chance to hold him. He did not have a chance to cry because someone always had him in their arms. Yes, first grandchild on both sides. My brother is 64 and the other side is not much younger than him. So the first may be the last. Poor kid!

Congrats..
Oh she is beautiful. May you enjoy many hours and days being close by. A big congratulations to all. My, and dad he must be over the top. A girl to that is usually daddy's little girl.

Back