so in love! had to share

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS!!! She is a beautiful baby!
I'm right there with you! My first granddaughter (I only have one son) is now almost 7 months old and she's the light of my life. She is such a sweet, lovable, & pretty baby. I was lucky to help take care of her when they came home from the hospital. My son & his wife live in the same city as my dil's parents and her mother is the baby's daycare provider. I'm over the moon because they are on a European vacation and I'm taking care of her for 3 whole weeks! I just don't get to see this little girl nearly enough and we are having so much fun. Wish I could post a pic.
Just wait...you'll fall in love with your little baby granddaughter over and over again...
heart.gif

So sweet! absolutely adorable! AND she shares my middle name!
Congratulations!

thank you. yes, her mom is absolutely exhausted. i told her ... rest, eat, drink, feed and change the baby, shower ... repeat (basically) that's ALL. i cry and cry when i see them. hopefully that will stop soon!

Congratulations Seashanty. She is beautiful.

Being a grandparent is the reward of raising children---congrats-I've never had so much fun being a grandma-my grandkids call me Nona

Back