So many B&B's!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Guests who camped VA/VT/NY and Niagara told me I would love Niagara-on-the-Lake (wow look at all those hyphens!) I know there is an innkeeper here and son of innkeepers here with an inn there. I just looked and holy cow I have never seen such a listing in one place! How on earth would one ever sort them out and pick one!
http://www.niagaraonthelake.com/showbedandbreakfasts/jpage/1/p/bb/content.do

Wow, there are a lot of them, I think they did a wise thing to seperate by price as that would give most people a good starting place to sort from.

Good Grief! I knew there were alot but not that many. Me...I would look at TA first thing and see who is rated tops. :)

Good Grief! I knew there were alot but not that many. Me...I would look at TA first thing and see who is rated tops. :).
catlady said:
Good Grief! I knew there were alot but not that many. Me...I would look at TA first thing and see who is rated tops. :)
And that is exactly why so many innkeepers cower at the mention of TA. That is what gives TA the power to be so arrogant toward us.

Good Grief! I knew there were alot but not that many. Me...I would look at TA first thing and see who is rated tops. :).
catlady said:
And that is exactly why so many innkeepers cower at the mention of TA. That is what gives TA the power to be so arrogant toward us.
THat may be the case..but I always use TA to help me get started in a search. I don't go looking for bad reviews and I wouldn't post one unless it was truely bad.

i think that listing is just awful.
i think i would head for the mid price range ...
heaven help those places who up their rates and have to be moved into a new price range ''' but i SAW your listing on the chamber website just a couple months ago, and your rooms are $$ not $$$ ''' yuck.

The beauty of TA is the mapping feature. That is so extremely valuable when going somewhere you have never been.

Back