Sob Stories and Lies

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you issue it on RK as a Gift Certificate. They have a code they put into PROMO to use it. :)
Too late now. I seriously thought, earlier this year, that this was a bump in the road and we’d be busy as usual once July hit. I had guests change their reservations three and four times before finally calling to say they couldn’t get a flight out of their city. Guests who couldn’t leave their country, or enter this one. Guests who were coming for events that the promoters canceled.

And I don’t have to keep track and then down the road say, ‘oh, sorry, that expired a week ago,’ because you know that’s going to happen. So, I look at it as saving myself 100 phone interactions declining to accept an expired voucher.

Knowing then what I know now, I would have done the same thing. Seriously, the money I gave back would not have made a bit of difference in our position today. A raindrop in the ocean at this point.

Back