Some mornings I just don't feel like being the cruise director

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am closed this week WOO HOO so I am enjoying not talking to anyone!!! 7 whole days of freedom. (not really I am doing renovations but I am enjoying the quiet).
We've got Thursday and Friday off this week. Am soooo looking forward to having the house to ourselves for two nights.
Got the BBC here Wednesday filming a piece for a garden program all day on top of a full house Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) and Wednesday night, so will definately need a break by Thursday.
Let us know, so we can see your place on TV!

HJ if you can get a link to the clip afterward, please share! Your gardens are gorgeous would love to see them on video.

I am closed this week WOO HOO so I am enjoying not talking to anyone!!! 7 whole days of freedom. (not really I am doing renovations but I am enjoying the quiet).
We've got Thursday and Friday off this week. Am soooo looking forward to having the house to ourselves for two nights.
Got the BBC here Wednesday filming a piece for a garden program all day on top of a full house Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) and Wednesday night, so will definately need a break by Thursday.
thumbs_up.gif
looking forward to sinng this!

Back