Some Social Media Observations Via Princess Bride

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really have to sit down and watch that entire movie sometime. Or not. I'm probably past the stage where memorizing, and spitting out, movie lines is seemly. Still, I should watch it.

I really have to sit down and watch that entire movie sometime. Or not. I'm probably past the stage where memorizing, and spitting out, movie lines is seemly. Still, I should watch it..
It is a fabulous movie - they just revived it as a staged reading with some of the original cast performing. Sounds like something you should do while on vacation.

I really have to sit down and watch that entire movie sometime. Or not. I'm probably past the stage where memorizing, and spitting out, movie lines is seemly. Still, I should watch it..
It is a fabulous movie - they just revived it as a staged reading with some of the original cast performing. Sounds like something you should do while on vacation.
My daughter loves this movie and has it memorized. It would be helpful for me to know it just to get her jokes.

Madeleine said:
I really have to sit down and watch that entire movie sometime. Or not. I'm probably past the stage where memorizing, and spitting out, movie lines is seemly. Still, I should watch it.

I am taking this to mean that you've never seen it before... "Incon-thee-vible"

Madeleine said:

Penelope said:
Madeleine said:

I've seen parts of it, but never the whole movie straight thru.

It was an 80's thing...you are officially 25 years too late.

It was an 80's thing...you are officially 25 years too late..
Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
I was looking over some photos a while back and saw the shoes I had on in one photo I still wear. I thought, my gosh has it been that long! I also noted the shirt DH was wearing he wore just this week. I had a good laugh. I mean he has new shirts of course, but it was a favorite I guess. Although we looked young and thinner. haha

For Twitter, short sweet sentences: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

For Twitter, short sweet sentences: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.".
Proud Texan said:
For Twitter, short sweet sentences: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Funny how I read that with the accent. That is why it is so fun I think! I was saying this in a long car ride a couple days ago still I was told to rack off. haha

For Twitter, short sweet sentences: "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.".
Proud Texan said:
Funny how I read that with the accent. That is why it is so fun I think! I was saying this in a long car ride a couple days ago still I was told to rack off. haha
Joey Bloggs said:
Proud Texan said:
I think I should change our answering machine to say, "My name is Inigo Montoya. Leave a message. Prepare to die."

Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
I was looking over some photos a while back and saw the shoes I had on in one photo I still wear. I thought, my gosh has it been that long! I also noted the shirt DH was wearing he wore just this week. I had a good laugh. I mean he has new shirts of course, but it was a favorite I guess. Although we looked young and thinner. haha
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
I have my Ugg boots from 1988. And I still wear them. Best. Boots. Ever.

Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
That sounds like me.
"Aussies never die, they just stay down under"
tounge_smile.gif

Back