Someone is looking for an innkeeper

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was posted on a closed Innkeeper Forum. Posting it here with no details other than it is in Illinois. Message me for more details.

I want to find someone younger for live-in help to run this place with me & eventually, possibly in the near future running it completely for us. A perfect ready made successful business & still growing. I'd have done anything for this opportunity! Running this is a dream job! If you're fit & healthy...not too difficult. I have several medical complications, & need support staff to ensure the day to day detailing is done.

gaelstorm

Reaction score
Eight rooms on the SW Washington state. Hadn't thought of leasing. Interesting. Had only thought of room and board trainee from somewhere not here. Due to more demand than supply on the coast and the fact that workers here are spoiled or on drugs. Sweet spot for anyone that loves the ocean and fishing. Especially fishing. Phone: 360 244 0818. Google 101 Haciendas Motel Ilwaco for info

Last edited:

Jay Curci

Reaction score
Great opportunity to live the life - Room and Board included - No experience necessary. We will train. Good attitude hard working with a love for people Call Jay. 585-243-5570. oakvalleyinngeneseo.com

Attachments

Latest posts