Soooooo Proud of my DH

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
He had a wedding rehersal dinner - lobster bake - last night for 115 guests ..... and it went PERFECTLY.
Challenges included:
Chef off for the weekend
Driveway washed away by the storm the night before
His lobster man telling him that morning he had no lobsters
A long list of unavailable wait staff
A propane company that forgot to deliver before the holiday weekend
and I know there were more things he didn't tell me about .....
I know this isn't really the place to post this, but I was so worried last night and so very happy this morning. I'm such a hands-on person and find it difficult not being there to help out. I honestly wasn't sure how he would adapt to being in charge of such a large place but I needn't have worried. I thought I had it bad, but with a bar and restaurant, his day never ends before 10:00 p.m.

He da man!
smileyvault-worthy.gif

He deserves a wholepack of Gold Stars!! You have every right to be proud of him! And to announce it

Great! Now you can rest, asured that he can meet any challenge that comes his way. Pats on the back to him!!

Great! Now you can rest, asured that he can meet any challenge that comes his way. Pats on the back to him!!.
Copperhead said:
Great! Now you can rest, asured that he can meet any challenge that comes his way. Pats on the back to him!!
Man, did he screw up. Run DH! Run!
smiley-whacky011.gif
Now the wifely "challenges" will never stop.

WOW!!! I think we're ALL proud of him!! It's like that Food Network show....
=)
Kk.

Congrats ( a little late ) you your hubby! That is quite a feat. He is probably as relieved as you are proud! Way to go!
And yes, I agree with WIllowpond, husband worship is not a bad thing at all! I adore my hubby. It makes for a very sweet life :)

Back