Sorry I missed it!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
Quite The Stir Bed And Breakfast Bungalow proudly accepts the National Country Inn Bed And Breakfast Award Banner in Gettysburg, PA on Saturday, October 3, 2009, in Gettysburg, PA.
Now into the fifth year, and going global, National Country Inn, Bed and Breakfast Day, celebrated the first Sunday in October, was inspired by author and screenwriter, Tina Czarnota. Czarnota, self described "as one who was born on the edge of a simpler time--when rock 'n roll had already arrived, and at times, felt the pressure of too much hustle-bustle: instant photos, messaging, FAXing, texting, and traffic, which makes one want to escape to practices that hint of that simpler time".
The amenities of the Bed and Breakfast "Inn-dustry", brought Tina to the simpler time she craved...filled with baths full of bubbles, cozy corners to curl in, roads less traveled with loved ones and cozy nooks to enjoy good books...mystery especially! Tina resolved to establish a day to honor Bed & Breakfasts and almost on the spot, National Country Inn, Bed & Breakfast Day was born!
For more information on The National Country Inn Bed and Breakfast Day, please visit www.tinaczarnota.com or contact: [email protected]
For more information on Quite The Stir Bungalow visit our website @ www.quitethestir.com

InnsiderInfo said:
Quite the Stir is a vacation rental and not a b&b.
Well not quite sure how to classify it, but leaning to a sort of B&B....Taken from the site:
Aside from the Innkeeper, Quite The Stir offers our guests the rare experience of being the sole guests during your stay at our Bed and Breakfast Bungalow. During your stay at Quite The Stir, your party will enjoy the historical treasures, relaxation, amenities, privacy and "exclusive splendor" this Bed and Breakfast holds.
From light morning fare, such as bagels, croissants, cereal and yogurt from the kitchen, Quite The Stir offers a truly delectable Continental Breakfast by pre-arrangement with the Innkeeper at an added extra cost. So even though they have 2 guest rooms, only one is used during any given reservation. I believe they are indicating that the innkeepers live in the home... The breakfast is extra!!!!

Quite the pink website.
teeth_smile.gif

You'll be happy to know that a huge property with many rooms won 2010. It is The Inn Above Onion Creek.
I put the word/invite out and am often greeted with the equivalent of...you don't want to know.
Just like with the huge article by a Boston (and beyond) B&B columnist. I dialed and talked my head off trying to give B&B properties FREE, GOOD PUBLICITY. Some owners jumped on it, only too willing to help. Others said, "We'll get back to you" and never did. The ones who acted made it into the article.
To note: On the contrary, your Innspiring host, Steve, was welcoming and got his quote and property noted on my book cover. I give back good. If ruded out, I stay away.
Hey, I'm on your side and am doing this on my own money and time. Why? Because I love the B&B, inn experience. And yes, because I'd love to see my B&B themed scrnplays. filmmed and on the big screen. (Would-be moguls who'd like to see their property in the movies please apply).
shades_smile.gif

And should the latter never happen, I will always still be a B&B, inn fan.
Happy, Prosperous New Year!
kiss.gif

You'll be happy to know that a huge property with many rooms won 2010. It is The Inn Above Onion Creek.
I put the word/invite out and am often greeted with the equivalent of...you don't want to know.
Just like with the huge article by a Boston (and beyond) B&B columnist. I dialed and talked my head off trying to give B&B properties FREE, GOOD PUBLICITY. Some owners jumped on it, only too willing to help. Others said, "We'll get back to you" and never did. The ones who acted made it into the article.
To note: On the contrary, your Innspiring host, Steve, was welcoming and got his quote and property noted on my book cover. I give back good. If ruded out, I stay away.
Hey, I'm on your side and am doing this on my own money and time. Why? Because I love the B&B, inn experience. And yes, because I'd love to see my B&B themed scrnplays. filmmed and on the big screen. (Would-be moguls who'd like to see their property in the movies please apply).
shades_smile.gif

kiss.gif
TinaC said:
They did a nice job with the Veterans Day promotion and made a great little video of the day.

shades_smile.gif

kiss.gif
TinaC said:
shades_smile.gif

kiss.gif
I'm sure you worked hard on your hobby. The websites look nice. Pretty pink, but nice.
RIki

Back