SOSK

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Just rec'd a card from one of the SOSK...thanks.
(SOSK for the newbies is Sisters of the Shiny Knees, a loose knit prayer and good deeds group.)

How does one join? Or do you have to be invited? Sounds like a great group.

I'm starting a new group called BOBB. Brothers of the Broken Back..
Proud Texan said:
I'm starting a new group called BOBB. Brothers of the Broken Back.
smileystooges.gif

The Sisters of the Shiny Knees actually did start out as a tongue in cheek. I used to e-mail a dear friend who is a preacher - time to get down the bottle of knee polish and buff it out on your knees.... Then she enlisted a group of her good buddies who e-mailed me, I have a frequent guest who is a former nun so I told her she is the Mother Superior of the Sisterhood, and there are now a few I met on the previous Forum, one who does random acts of kindness, and there are some men in the Sisterhood also. It was like Topsy, it just growed. BUT they are a group of heavy-duty praying folks and have prayed many people through some heavy problems. Right now, Preacher T. Beecher - her real name & profession and a descendent of THE Beechers as in Henry and Harriet - is in the hospital with a recurring nasty problem and the SOSK are on it.
It stopped being tongue in cheek when them being on the job made a difference again and again........

The Sisters of the Shiny Knees actually did start out as a tongue in cheek. I used to e-mail a dear friend who is a preacher - time to get down the bottle of knee polish and buff it out on your knees.... Then she enlisted a group of her good buddies who e-mailed me, I have a frequent guest who is a former nun so I told her she is the Mother Superior of the Sisterhood, and there are now a few I met on the previous Forum, one who does random acts of kindness, and there are some men in the Sisterhood also. It was like Topsy, it just growed. BUT they are a group of heavy-duty praying folks and have prayed many people through some heavy problems. Right now, Preacher T. Beecher - her real name & profession and a descendent of THE Beechers as in Henry and Harriet - is in the hospital with a recurring nasty problem and the SOSK are on it.
It stopped being tongue in cheek when them being on the job made a difference again and again........
It's good to know we have them in our corner, if needed.

It's good to know we have them in our corner, if needed.
Thank you. They are there when needed and called upon.

Back