spa date, anyone?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
spa date!
i'm up for one!!!!
any takers?
where can we meet up?
and when?
i promise, as a guest, to be nice to the owners/hosts/hostesses/chambermaids and all who cater to me for a change.
wink_smile.gif

My daughter-in-law gave me a GC for a massage. I am going to try to get an appointment for Wednesday afternoon - after Farmer's Market!
I do wish I could get to Maine again!

Me too ... spa's are less expensive down here. Oh, and I also do relaxation massage. Just haven't found my space here yet to set up my room and table.
C'mon down :)

There's a place here in town that does all sorts of spa stuff, but there's also Nine Stones in Portland and a few other places. I'll ask my friend who knows about this stuff and see what's out there. I'd like a day in Portland- wandering the Old Port, spa day, lunch, friends...sounds good to me!

Sounds great but no $$$ for that now.
cry_smile.gif
I would love to just go get a pedicure, but we are on an austerity program until we get guests
sad_smile.gif
I'll keep it in mind if I ever get some spare change. If you need something else that's kind of fun & lifts your spirits, go see "Mama Mia" - it was a fun chick flick!

Wish I could join you all in Maine...But when I am getting my WEEKLY massage on Thursday, I will keep all of you in my thoughts and send them your way
teeth_smile.gif

Sounds great but no $$$ for that now.
cry_smile.gif
I would love to just go get a pedicure, but we are on an austerity program until we get guests
sad_smile.gif
I'll keep it in mind if I ever get some spare change. If you need something else that's kind of fun & lifts your spirits, go see "Mama Mia" - it was a fun chick flick!.
I have a pedicure every 5 weeks, I love how they feel, My feet and toes look good for weeks and It's an Hour of Bliss.
www.genejaurez.com

Back