Spa Leana Sheets

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandynn

Reaction score
Costco has new sheets they are Spa Leana. They seem like Comphy Sheets to me. They feel nice. Just wondering if anyone has seen them.

We shop at Costco. All the sheets in my inn are either Comphy or Costco. We get compliments on both. The original ones from Costco tha we bought in 2007 are getting a little 'tired'. I've noticed that the elastic on the fitted sheet no longer hugs the mattress as well. This has not been an issue with the Comphy sheets. LOVE that nice wide elastic on their fitted sheets!

We shop at Costco. All the sheets in my inn are either Comphy or Costco. We get compliments on both. The original ones from Costco tha we bought in 2007 are getting a little 'tired'. I've noticed that the elastic on the fitted sheet no longer hugs the mattress as well. This has not been an issue with the Comphy sheets. LOVE that nice wide elastic on their fitted sheets!.
These are mico fiber and are brand new at Costco.
I found this reveiw below on another site. It would seem that Comphy sells these also.
About a year ago, Costco opened a new store here in Houston. As is their practice, they had a lot of "road show" items for the first couple of months. Among these items were Spalena sheet sets, which are Chinese, imported by Comphy Co. and rebadged. They are microfiber, but not like the cheap microfiber sold at places like Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
At any rate, based on Costco's generous return policy, we purchased a king set, and fell in love with them. They DO NOT sleep hot and are unbelievably comfortable. It turns out these sheets are used at many upscale hotels, bed and breakfasts, and at spas as massage table linens.
By the time we decided we wanted additional sets, the road show was gone and we were forced to make our additional purchase (2 more sets) from the importer.
Well, Costco is now selling these sheet sets online and I just wanted to tell everyone how great they are.

I am trying to imagine what a microfiber sheet would feel like? Smooth I guess?

I'm sorry, I want to like them but I can't. They remind me of the poly shirts from the 70s.
RIki

I'm sorry, I want to like them but I can't. They remind me of the poly shirts from the 70s.
RIki.
egoodell said:
I feel the same way about them personally. BUT the woman who slept on a trial set I have in rotation came downstairs before she left to ask me where I got them before she left this morning. That's without any sales information about them anywhere.

Back