Spam Holiday on Innspiring

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
In the past 2 days we have been swamped by pre-holiday spam and many many accounts created only for the purpose of swamping us with more spam within a few days.
To give everyone, including our moderators, a reprieve I have temporarilly turned off new registrations I'll turn them back on after the holidays or sooner if I get a better anti spam method in place. If you know of anyone that legitimately needs an account here, you can always email me (i know, not through the site form because that is currently busted).
I realise this option is a little bit over the top... but I just spend over an hour just removing newly created spam accounts from the past 48 hours, and right now I can not spare that much time.

Makes total sense to me. You don't have time for that rubbish. We so appreciate all you do to keep this forum up and running.
RIki

Makes total sense to me. You don't have time for that rubbish. We so appreciate all you do to keep this forum up and running.
RIki.
egoodell said:
RIki
Agreed.

We ALL need a holiday from the spam! Thanks for taking care of your end. And Happy Holidays!

Back