SPAM-O-RAMA

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
Received this today where I work
at a CHURCH ...
they email EVERYONE!
Dear Sir /Ma
Am Mr. Rooney Douglass. i will be interested to know if you could assist me in getting an
accommodation for my 3paxes coming over to your country for a holiday. Will stay in your accommodation.
Below is the details of my client
booking: Room Type: 3 Single rooms
check in :15th/October/2010
check out: 300th/October/2010
Number of guest...3 people.
Days of stay......10days
Guest Names:
Ms. Lilian Hope (She is the Leader of the Clients)
Mrs Sandra James
Mrs Blessing Wright

Kindly Get back to me on this ASAP,so that we can proceed on this,also i will like you to know that all payment will be made before the arrival of my client via my secure credit card details.
Thanks and kind regards.
Mr Rooney Douglass

Oh I'm absolutely sure this is real. I wish they'd come here at the same time as the six newly-ordained priests from Greece who for no worldly reason want to visit my little city in January. How much fun that would be!
wink_smile.gif

Oh I'm absolutely sure this is real. I wish they'd come here at the same time as the six newly-ordained priests from Greece who for no worldly reason want to visit my little city in January. How much fun that would be!
wink_smile.gif
I think the newly ordained priests will end up canceling at your place -- seems they want to book here instead
wink_smile.gif

wink_smile.gif
I think the newly ordained priests will end up canceling at your place -- seems they want to book here instead
wink_smile.gif

Did they bump the honeymoon couples reservation to take your rooms?

Back