Speaking of renovations

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reno pix before and after
BeachHouse%20Kitchen%20Reno.jpg

and
lrg_after%20refrigerator%20wall%20%282%29.jpg
So in the before pictures, you see where the refrigerator is....it is in the same spot. So we moved the sink to the corner, the stove to the outside wall, the door into the adjoining family room and got rid of the big window. We put in two small windows and took down a pass through wall between the kitchen and family room to have space for the bar.
It really works.
You can see how close the stove is to the door in the before picture. The PO had taken the moulding off the doorway in order to open the over door. Dysfunctional.

Must be something in the air...I just got a totally new galley (kitchen) too - finished it about 6 weeks ago, with the exception of a few trimmings here and there. Your kitchen looks great - it's nice to have all kitchen stuff, isn't it?
My biggest accomplishment was wrestling a 28 cubic foot refrigerator on board and into position.

Must be something in the air...I just got a totally new galley (kitchen) too - finished it about 6 weeks ago, with the exception of a few trimmings here and there. Your kitchen looks great - it's nice to have all kitchen stuff, isn't it?
My biggest accomplishment was wrestling a 28 cubic foot refrigerator on board and into position..
Was thinking of you this week as had an exhibitor for a Caravan show who makes super plush mattress for weird shapes - ie boats and camper vans.

We're in the final phases of our room renovation right now. The new shower and sink (with LED lit cascade tap) are in, the radiator in the bedroom is moved so it's not behind the bed head anymore, all this has been going on since Thursday.
We've spent all day today cleaning, painting and wallpapering. The carpet fitter arrives 9.30 tomorrow, he's doing the bathroom floor at the same time.
Then it's just a case of put all the furniture back, get some matching curtains (curtain rails too) and cushions, a few new pictures and it's all ready for guests.
Can't wait to see what it all looks like finished..
Still a few small things to sort out, need a couple more pictures on the wall, want red curtains which I couldn't find today. Apart from that we've done.
I need to do some better photos during the day for the website, etc. but you get the idea.
DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

We're in the final phases of our room renovation right now. The new shower and sink (with LED lit cascade tap) are in, the radiator in the bedroom is moved so it's not behind the bed head anymore, all this has been going on since Thursday.
We've spent all day today cleaning, painting and wallpapering. The carpet fitter arrives 9.30 tomorrow, he's doing the bathroom floor at the same time.
Then it's just a case of put all the furniture back, get some matching curtains (curtain rails too) and cushions, a few new pictures and it's all ready for guests.
Still a few small things to sort out, need a couple more pictures on the wall, want red curtains which I couldn't find today. Apart from that we've done.
I need to do some better photos during the day for the website, etc. but you get the idea.
DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

Very nice!

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

Very nice!

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

Beautiful! Good job!!

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

You have it ready for the Innspiring Eurotrip.

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

Love the stripes!! Very nice room!

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

Innkeep said:
thumbs_up.gif

Wait, you mean Kathleen driving 144 KPH in the UK/Euro on the right side of the road? I take back my
thumbs_up.gif
haha

Love to see all the pics of the remodels! Such creative people...so INNspiring!

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

Beautiful!!

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

Innkeep said:
thumbs_up.gif

Wait, you mean Kathleen driving 144 KPH in the UK/Euro on the right side of the road? I take back my
thumbs_up.gif
haha
Joey Bloggs said:
Innkeep said:
thumbs_up.gif

thumbs_up.gif
haha
I never went over 80!!

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

we both clearly have excellent taste as I have the same oak furniture in one of my bedrooms!

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

also can I ask whats on the wall behind the tub chairs? ie tounge and grove sideways? just curious as I want to put in proper tounge and groove in room 11.

DSCF2617.jpg
DSCF2620.jpg

DSCF2622.jpg
DSCF2623.jpg

we both clearly have excellent taste as I have the same oak furniture in one of my bedrooms!
Ours came from sterling furniture. Two problems we've had, firstly because the bed sits under the window we wanted one with a headboard less than 98cm high, every bedroom set we looked at either had a high headboard, or didn't have a dressing table in the range. In the end we went for a faux brown leather bed and bought furniture in the range we liked.
Second problem was we're still waiting for the dressing table, due in May. That's why that part of the room isn't in the photos. They did tell us this when we ordered.

Back