Special Guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
One of the very special guests we had stay with us is on tour again in our area in December, he is actually on our Blue Ridge PBS tonight.
I play his music for guests daily after getting permission directly from him - he has a new cd coming out in Sept. I have invited them to get off the bus and stay day or night here again.
Of course they are in GA the night prior for a show, then Roanoke VA then back to GA for another show.
Here is a you tube video
Here is the new young talent he is promoting on his tour this time round. SPEAKERS UP...
My blog article

Maybe not as special as this guest, but we just had a couple leave who were here for 6 nights. They were simply the kindest, nicest, most fun people...I hated to see them leave. This goes back to FD's post on how to avoid burnout...even when you're having a difficult time, try to stop and feel gratitude for the blessings we DO have.

Hey I hope they take you up on it. Your blog is so GREAT!!! I use it as an example to other innkeepers who want to blog, but don't have a clue!

Gee, we only play Jim Brickman music during breakfast.
smiley-ashamed005.gif

Back