spicy breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Reaction score
I need some help here. Ihave a couple that have been here before . They told me how they liked spicy food. I did not know that before . So I have been looking at blogs to try and find a breakfast that would be a breakfast spicy food dish. They come from Baltimore but now live in Canada . Can any of you lead me down the right pathway. I need a main dish.
I have got a chezze bacon muffins, then a infused green tea and mint sauce to go over cantaloupe squares. But now not sure what to do for a spicy dish.

What about a traditional nasi goreng with the fried egg on top. You could put the sambal oelek on the side with a slice of lemon. You can buy the sambal in jars.

What about a traditional nasi goreng with the fried egg on top. You could put the sambal oelek on the side with a slice of lemon. You can buy the sambal in jars..
Sriracha can be easily substituted for sambal if you don't want to buy an extra container. Made by the same company, sambal is more of a paste and has more seeds.

What about a traditional nasi goreng with the fried egg on top. You could put the sambal oelek on the side with a slice of lemon. You can buy the sambal in jars..
I do have sambal oelek I used it on a roast beef and on a bbq steak it was so good too.

Sriracha can be easily substituted for sambal if you don't want to buy an extra container. Made by the same company, sambal is more of a paste and has more seeds.
Siracha . It works also in hollandaise sauce. It gives a good kick . I used it when I made a Germany sausage wrapped it with cheese and caramelized onions then wrapped it in a large pancake . Then served it with hollandaise sauce with Siracha in it home fries on the side. Put a few piece of cantaloupe and berries on the plate .

Y'all are speaking a totally foreign language to me. I had to google all those words. I'm not sure my guests have that much of a sense of adventure. I've tried rice dishes in the past and have had to throw away much more than was consumed.
I get ooos and aahhs from fresh fruit, muffins and scrambled farm eggs
shades_smile.gif

Siracha . It works also in hollandaise sauce. It gives a good kick . I used it when I made a Germany sausage wrapped it with cheese and caramelized onions then wrapped it in a large pancake . Then served it with hollandaise sauce with Siracha in it home fries on the side. Put a few piece of cantaloupe and berries on the plate .
Wow, that sounds yummy!

Y'all are speaking a totally foreign language to me. I had to google all those words. I'm not sure my guests have that much of a sense of adventure. I've tried rice dishes in the past and have had to throw away much more than was consumed.
shades_smile.gif
Innkeep said:
shades_smile.gif
This West Virginia farm girl is with you. Use WHAT? Good old black pepper or some of those hot peppers out of the garden would give enough kick for us hayseeds. I have Tabasco Sauce if they want to burn out (or have already done) their taste buds.

Flower said:
This sounds AMAZING!

Flower said:
This sounds AMAZING!
Give it a try. I did not tell you have to pre cook the sausage till almost done. then wrap it in cheese either slice or a good cheddar. add the caramelize onions making it a bed for the sausage not too much red onion though. I had to experiment on the size of pancake to use. Wrapping the pancake you have to be careful to do this when it is warm. If it is cold the pancake breaks. I put my pancake on a sheet of wax paper it makes it easy to roll the pancake with all the stuff in it.

Back