spicy dish for breakfast.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Reaction score
I need your help . I have a couple coming back here on Monday . As I was chatting to them they said they like spicy food even for breakfast. So I have been trying to come up with some thing. I been checking on blogs. But nothing has been a home run? The first part of the breakfast in a cheese muffin and then infused green tea with mint sauce over cantaloupe squares . But foe a main dish My mind goes out to lunch. Please can any one help.????

Eggs Benedict variation...
Instead of hollandaise: an avocado, 1/4c lemon juice (a lemon), and water pureed to the right consistancy.
You can replace the poached egg with a sunny side up egg.
Spread harissa or hot sauce over the english muffin OR after you put the bacon and egg, top with the avocado hollandaise and then sprinkle it with cayenne or hot paprika if you have it.
The avocado should limit the heat.

This is one of my favorite recipes. I 'borrowed' it from this b&b blog. You can make it as spicy as you want, just add more pepper jack to the sauce. Super easy.

Instead of hollandaise: an avocado, 1/4c lemon juice (a lemon), and water pureed to the right consistancy.
Spread harissa or hot sauce over the english muffin OR after you put the bacon and egg, top with the avocado hollandaise and then sprinkle it with cayenne or hot paprika if you have it.
The avocado should limit the heat..
Thank . I am trying both ideas this morning on us.

Huevos Rancheros
and any dish is spicy when you carry Tapatio in your pocket.
I use Green Tabasco on Eggs, Louisiana Hot Sauce, and even Frank's Red Hot (oh yeahhhhh on anything with eggs, potatoes)

This is one of my favorite recipes. I 'borrowed' it from this b&b blog. You can make it as spicy as you want, just add more pepper jack to the sauce. Super easy..
Thank you this is one we are trying on us this morning.
I made these eggs this morning and put hollandaise instead of the pepper jack sauce. You could always put your spicy hollandaise on top!

Huevos Rancheros
and any dish is spicy when you carry Tapatio in your pocket.
I use Green Tabasco on Eggs, Louisiana Hot Sauce, and even Frank's Red Hot (oh yeahhhhh on anything with eggs, potatoes).
Thank You JB it looks G R E A T . So many different ways to serve them. Love it.

This is one of my favorite recipes. I 'borrowed' it from this b&b blog. You can make it as spicy as you want, just add more pepper jack to the sauce. Super easy..
Thank you this is one we are trying on us this morning.
I made these eggs this morning and put hollandaise instead of the pepper jack sauce. You could always put your spicy hollandaise on top!
These were a winner . Liked how you can change them up too
heart.gif
Thank you

Ok this is what I did with your great idea with avocado. I used a rustic bread lightly toasted then rolled 3 slices of ham laying across the bread a tomato slice then fryed egg and your amazing avocado sauce. It was great! Not a morsel left.
Thank you for your idea about making a sauce out of avocado love it with a dash of heat.

Ok this is what I did with your great idea with avocado. I used a rustic bread lightly toasted then rolled 3 slices of ham laying across the bread a tomato slice then fryed egg and your amazing avocado sauce. It was great! Not a morsel left.
Thank you for your idea about making a sauce out of avocado love it with a dash of heat.
Glad it worked. The avocado is so much easier than hollandaise

Back