SPINACH AND POTATO BREAKFAST HASH

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my that sounds good! And I have a vegetarian for 5-nights this week! I see a spinach potato hash on my horizon.

You could get really creative with this and use different colored potatoes if you find them on sale.

DH wanyr to go some place now so I will add the photo when we get back. Made this for breakfast today. DH reported she liked it.
I had an 8:30 breakfast for a vegetarian this morning and was in a bocce tournament at 9. We came in Third and we were not done until 3.
I did grab the camera before I served my guest.
lrg_EmailHash.JPG

DH wanyr to go some place now so I will add the photo when we get back. Made this for breakfast today. DH reported she liked it.
I had an 8:30 breakfast for a vegetarian this morning and was in a bocce tournament at 9. We came in Third and we were not done until 3.
lrg_EmailHash.JPG
nice color!

lrg_EmailHash.JPG
nice color!
Is it good enough to post? Or does it look like cat food?

lrg_EmailHash.JPG
That looks great K, the fresh tomato and spinach leaf makes it really pop!

Funny I just got this today - and I always think, what do they want, me to present the plates and then have them swap them around? I guarantee it will be the female, not the male, How do I know? I just do.
Okay WHICH ONE OF YOU? Is there not enough space to say "Sally is a ovo lacto" or something?
chef.gif
or should I say "Do you want me to guess which one of you is?"
"One of us is an ovo - lacto vegetarian"

Funny I just got this today - and I always think, what do they want, me to present the plates and then have them swap them around? I guarantee it will be the female, not the male, How do I know? I just do.
Okay WHICH ONE OF YOU? Is there not enough space to say "Sally is a ovo lacto" or something?
chef.gif
"One of us is an ovo - lacto vegetarian".
Joey Bloggs said:
chef.gif
I had a guy tell me this about his wife, then tell me she didn't eat eggs or dairy. Exactly the opposite of what that means.

chef.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
chef.gif
I had a guy tell me this about his wife, then tell me she didn't eat eggs or dairy. Exactly the opposite of what that means.

chef.gif
Yeah, what is it about that? It's the strangest thing. And then the ones who say, 'Mr Jones cannot eat strawberries.'
MR Jones? Is that what we're supposed to call him? Did the secretary make that rez?

chef.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
chef.gif
muirford said:
So, when you send the confirmation do you reiterate to them what they've mentioned about restrictions?
'We've made a note that your wife does not eat meat but eggs and cheese are ok.'
Not that anyone reads! We have a couple coming in in June who live a few miles from where we used to. I mentioned that in the confirmation. 2 weeks later he wrote back saying he just noticed that in the confirmation. This is after he replied back that everything in the confirmation was ok! What I wrote comes BEFORE all the details.

chef.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
chef.gif
muirford said:
So, when you send the confirmation do you reiterate to them what they've mentioned about restrictions?
'We've made a note that your wife does not eat meat but eggs and cheese are ok.'
Not that anyone reads! We have a couple coming in in June who live a few miles from where we used to. I mentioned that in the confirmation. 2 weeks later he wrote back saying he just noticed that in the confirmation. This is after he replied back that everything in the confirmation was ok! What I wrote comes BEFORE all the details.
Madeleine said:
I do put it in the confirmation, although this guy never responds when I ask him to so it wouldn't have helped. Fortunately I did that on the phone when he said she was a ovo-lacto veggie - so, no meat but cheese and eggs are okay? No, she doesn't eat those. It's still not really clear what the story is - I expect when they get here it will be something else entirely.

I think this one is going on the menu rotation..
I did the separate the eggs and put the whites in a frying pan in a biscuit cutter and then when they started to cook removed the biscuit cutter, added the yolks, turned the heat low and covered to finish cooking. That is how I got the eggs to look that good.

Back