Spring photos - blog it danno!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
As always I am here to bang the blog drum.
Have your camera ready, take images even if you don't know when or where you will use them! Save them on your pc. Get those Spring flowers in action...they don't last long!
What drives me to a specific location for a weekend? What COULD drive me, what COULD impact my decision of choosing place A or place B? For those of you who have location location "fogettaboutit" but for those who need to market their inns and locations, blog it baby!
(Click on the article on our blog to view my Spring flowers from today) If you don't have a blog, innteractiveinns is available, shoot me an email and I will add you to the writers list.
Okay it works, I found his iPad here!
lrg_iPad.jpg

Oh boy, what's your new blog template called? Is that from your new website changeover? Looks cool!

Actually I need someone with an IPad to check and see if they can view it, I have emailed da man at work to ask him.
It is called MaGAZINE.
You can test a few of them and see which one you like (I am still on blogger) I want to retain it, I want to keep that SEO in action from all my articles, and since it is GOOGLE I still have that strong feeling I need to stay with it vs go to wordpress
The main thing I lost is the image header, but I got mad this week, yes me, and threw out majority of the LINKS to those sites of interest around here. NO ONE EVER RECIPRICATES with ANY SORT OF LINK OR BUSINESS, so I said STUFF EM ALL, people can use our website sites of interest page, the blog is not just the blog. And my thang...
Hope that didn't sound too harsh, was just an excitable moment, on my behalf. Just like when I deleted all my "so-called-friends" on Facebook, felt really really good! Still does. :)

The dogwoods in white, yellow peach and pink are blooming all over town, it is breathtaking. Spring with the hillsides in patches of chartreaux can really knock your socks off in Virginia. We have two dogwoods at the inn, I took this an hour ago. http://twitpic.com/93tbbz/full

The dogwoods in white, yellow peach and pink are blooming all over town, it is breathtaking. Spring with the hillsides in patches of chartreaux can really knock your socks off in Virginia. We have two dogwoods at the inn, I took this an hour ago. http://twitpic.com/93tbbz/full.
Our dogwoods out front are finished - big rains knocked all the blooms down a week ago. A small pink dogwood in the side yard is hanging in there.

My dogwood has bloomed but everything else (one tulip bloomed) are still waiting to get around to it. I don't have any forsythia and we got rid of the quince (THAT was a full day of work!) except for around my meter well. Can't kill that sucker!!

Deer ate most of my flowering plants. (if this keeps up I'll turn into a deer hunter)
angry_smile.gif

Back