Standing Up to ta reviewers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes the answers make you want to book even more!

I've seen another review which should appear under this category this week.
A local restaurant received a bad review which begun "I have visited this establishment on many occasions and thoroughly enjoyed it, but on this occasion......." and went on to bitch and moan.
The owner replied with the usual apology for the errors that had occurred but finished with "..... It's a shame this person didn't take the time to write reviews on each previous visit when they were happy with the service".

I've seen another review which should appear under this category this week.
A local restaurant received a bad review which begun "I have visited this establishment on many occasions and thoroughly enjoyed it, but on this occasion......." and went on to bitch and moan.
The owner replied with the usual apology for the errors that had occurred but finished with "..... It's a shame this person didn't take the time to write reviews on each previous visit when they were happy with the service"..
Highlands John said:
A local restaurant received a bad review which begun "I have visited this establishment on many occasions and thoroughly enjoyed it, but on this occasion......." .......
The owner replied .....finished with "..... It's a shame this person didn't take the time to write reviews on each previous visit when they were happy with the service".
Ain't that the truth! haha
AND maybe they should have said 'sad these regulars did not mention the issue to use at the TIME when something could be done to fix the problem' As regulars, they KNOW the issue was not up to the restaurant's standards. I do hate to complain myself but feel I should not sound off to the world if I did not offer the business to correct the problem.

Back