Started my blog!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Well I started our blog-for how good it is I don't know but its called travling innkeepers-check it out. I know my first time may not be all that great-but I plan to at leas blog once or maybe twice a week. l don't understand how to link it to here though...am i missing something? probably am-im in duh factor here...if you find it let me kinow how to do it. ha ha

PUt in the URL of your blog site and it will link automatically For example : http://www.abcorwhatever.blogspot.com

Congratulations! I started mine a few months ago and I'm having so much fun with it. It can become addicting at times :)

check it out and please tell me if those icons are still on the page-they keep telling me that its where I log on...but I see them on my computer and on works computer--help!
travelinginnkeepers.blogspot.com.
BW - looks great! Not sure what you mean by icons so I'll let someone else answer that. I am a stickler for spelling so you might want to proofread again - I saw some errors. When is clock changing time??

daylight savings time....so you didn't see the little wrenches on the site? Just askin cause they are when I am looking at it.

No incons, I believe that might be a "tool" of sorts for the blogger.

daylight savings time....so you didn't see the little wrenches on the site? Just askin cause they are when I am looking at it..
The "wrenches" are shown when you are logged on and could be editing the site.
regular_smile.gif

I just restarted my Michigan Inn Guide blog. Now that I will have the time and energy to maintain it, I can add info of interest to innkeepers along with my new perspective.

thanks you all-now for another question to those who have blogs-how many times do you post? Once a week? Twice a month or once a month? What is the magic number I certaintly do not want to post every day-that would get too tedious and I would not have enough subject matter to do that.
I was thinking perhaps once a week should suffice unless I have something special coming up for more than that.
Thanks

thanks you all-now for another question to those who have blogs-how many times do you post? Once a week? Twice a month or once a month? What is the magic number I certaintly do not want to post every day-that would get too tedious and I would not have enough subject matter to do that.
I was thinking perhaps once a week should suffice unless I have something special coming up for more than that.
Thanks.
i should think once a week would be fine..though is there are special events etc...more postings are fine. Remember to post things of interest to people who would be coming to your town/region.

birdwatcher, it's great!
i blog a few times a week ... sometimes, i write a lot of things at once as the mood strikes and i save them for posting at intervals. or i add more detail and pictures when it comes time to post. i also keep a list just for me that is my ideas of things to blog about. one thing i NEVER do is say 'keep checking this blog (or website) for updates' or something similar ... pet peeve of mine is to read that on a blog and then find that it hasn't been updated for months.

With keeping up with the Vets B & Bs, phone calls, and City stuff plus DH (another doc appt today took 4 hours out of my day), I have not had the time nor inclination to blog for weeks. Have to force myself to get back to it. Have a horrendous week coming up with City stuff with 3 days next week with me out of the office.
Birdwatcher, you do VERY well with the English language considering it is not your first language.

Back