Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
just stunned and sad ...
http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/

Joey Camb

Reaction score
I don't have any apple products but I appreciate that the man was a visionary simply because he realised people want simple products which work well and made them.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I don't have any apple products but I appreciate that the man was a visionary simply because he realised people want simple products which work well and made them..
camberleyhotelharrogate@yahoo.co.uk said:
I don't have any apple products but I appreciate that the man was a visionary simply because he realised people want simple products which work well and made them.
and revolutionized the music industry.

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have any apple products but I appreciate that the man was a visionary simply because he realised people want simple products which work well and made them..
i'm a pc person myself ... but i have been amazed at all the incredible innovations that have come from apple and from this guy's genius.
and his struggle with the big c ... just heartbreaking. cancer bites!

Penelope

Reaction score
i'm a pc person myself ... but i have been amazed at all the incredible innovations that have come from apple and from this guy's genius.
and his struggle with the big c ... just heartbreaking. cancer bites!
Cancer is no respector of person, that is for sure and certain.

Latest posts