Still can't get rez key, need help

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
I don't want 'get out of line' here, I did post this on the Rez key thread but didn't get any responses and I'm kind of desperate. I can not get into Reservation key at all. Not by any way.
I can not find Johns # or email either!! Please can someone pass on this info to me.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you.

I'm not a Rez key customer but on their website the email is [email protected]. I can find their website by googling reservation key. No phone number listed.

I'm not with them either, but what muirford posted is the same email address I have from dealing with them. I don't have a phone number. Send a message here to Joey Bloggs and see if she has a number.

I'm not with them either, but what muirford posted is the same email address I have from dealing with them. I don't have a phone number. Send a message here to Joey Bloggs and see if she has a number..
Don Draper said:
Send a message here to Joey Bloggs and see if she has a number.
JB is offline until the end of the week. Kathleen - gillumhouse - uses them also and may have a phone number if you send her an email.

You can also go onto their main website at reservationkey.com and see if they are available for live online chat. I've always just communicated with the [email protected] e-mail.
Mine seems to be working fine. One time I did have a problem (not related to this current situation) and it turned out I had not downloaded the latest update to (I think) Java. When I did that, it worked.
Good Luck!

I just sent you a private e-mail. Let me know if I can help.
FYI: I just was on your website and your Res Key was working on the site.

I'm not with them either, but what muirford posted is the same email address I have from dealing with them. I don't have a phone number. Send a message here to Joey Bloggs and see if she has a number..
Don Draper said:
Send a message here to Joey Bloggs and see if she has a number.
JB is offline until the end of the week. Kathleen - gillumhouse - uses them also and may have a phone number if you send her an email.
I thought it was a little quiet around here
wink_smile.gif

Back