Still looking for mattress encasements?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
FYI for any one looking for protective mattress encasements - S A M S (at least my local one) has them at a great price! Made by S harper I mage, the b bug encasements are $19.98 for king and queen sizes. Best price I have found anywhere! They even have a nice quilted padded top.

That's a great price. I paid about 50% more from INN Style. Very satisfied with them, tho. And, I think the guests appreciate the fact that we're pro-active when it comes to things like this.

Are they water proof too?.
No, that is the downfall. But given that full encasements are a bear to take off / on, I am happily putting my waterproof one on top of it... those make washing much easier!

Are they water proof too?.
No, that is the downfall. But given that full encasements are a bear to take off / on, I am happily putting my waterproof one on top of it... those make washing much easier!
I just wrestled a full encasement on a bed that had access on only 2 sides. Holy cow. But, it's done and I'm much happier now! Well, until I have to get the encasement on the boxspring. But, I'll get help for that one!

Back