Strange Setup in Guestroom

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing like you had but guests look like they are moving in permanently. There is a coffee maker setup in the bathroom, clothing everywhere, books galore, and about 5 suitcases. My bedding is on the floor stuffed in a corner. They have their own.

Nothing like you had but guests look like they are moving in permanently. There is a coffee maker setup in the bathroom, clothing everywhere, books galore, and about 5 suitcases. My bedding is on the floor stuffed in a corner. They have their own..
Ooh we had one of those once....pulled off all the bedding and stuffed it under the bed...put on their own. My mantra..."People are funny".

Over last Christmas we had a man for 18 days who remodeled his room. Rolled away the area rug, removed TV from a night table and put it on the floor and than covered it with a blanket. Moved the sofa to a different corner. He was all alone and was avoiding all other guests (and us) in the house.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
It was long 18 days.

Over last Christmas we had a man for 18 days who remodeled his room. Rolled away the area rug, removed TV from a night table and put it on the floor and than covered it with a blanket. Moved the sofa to a different corner. He was all alone and was avoiding all other guests (and us) in the house.
It was long 18 days..
We had a bunch of friends in one room who moved all the small furniture around to make what looked like a dance floor. They were happy and it certainly made cleaning the room a lot easier with the furniture all pushed up against the walls.

It was long 18 days..
We had a bunch of friends in one room who moved all the small furniture around to make what looked like a dance floor. They were happy and it certainly made cleaning the room a lot easier with the furniture all pushed up against the walls.
Bree said:
twister?

It was long 18 days..
Bree said:
twister?
Well, now, I don't know.
teeth_smile.gif
I thought they did it so they could have the chairs facing the beds so they could all sit and talk. But maybe twister! No, I would have heard the hysterics...

Well, this is a great way to start the day by reading this....sheshanty's guests also might watched too many horror movies....like sandman......

Back