Strawberry Ghosts Recipe

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT= 'Trebuchet MS']Jack-o'-Lantern Oranges Recipe[/FONT]
How about this for your table? Cute!.
Those really don't look too difficult if you just have a few guests. Too cute!
Samster said:
These would be great for a party, but why go to the trouble for B&B guests, the majority of whom, could care less about all the time you put into making something "just for them"

Samster said:
These would be great for a party, but why go to the trouble for B&B guests, the majority of whom, could care less about all the time you put into making something "just for them"
Aw, gee, PT...you're not discouraged already about how the guests appreciate what you do for them, are you?
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

I have to say that our guests appreciated all the little things that we did for them around any holiday or special occasion. Not that our guests were perfect, mind you, but they did for the most part recognize extra effort that went into making their stay special.
regular_smile.gif

Samster said:
Aw, gee, PT...you're not discouraged already about how the guests appreciate what you do for them, are you?
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

I have to say that our guests appreciated all the little things that we did for them around any holiday or special occasion. Not that our guests were perfect, mind you, but they did for the most part recognize extra effort that went into making their stay special.
regular_smile.gif

It is 6 of one half dozen of another. In other words, half the guests could care less and do NOT appreciate all the extras or special care. Then there are those who are super sweet and love it and are grateful.
BTW we have a GIANT BRILLIANT ORANGE MAPLE RIGHT NOW OUT FRONT and the guests use the porch as a walk way only...nothing more. No one is out there enjoying it in the least. They walk right past it. When I mention it and stand there and look at it to them they say "OH."
BUT, having said that we had the loveliest elderly couple from England brought here by their son, who were as cute as pie and just loved it here! They stayed the night prior in what LB calls a dripping vic and when I asked how it was they paused, then quietly replied "interesting." Of course, you know me, that made me even more curious, so I gently asked why without being too American in their face about it...and they told me every inch of the Inn has something it was overwhelming to them. To which I replied "would hate to be the one dusting it all" and smiled and walk into the kitchen with their plates.

It is 6 of one half dozen of another. In other words, half the guests could care less and do NOT appreciate all the extras or special care. Then there are those who are super sweet and love it and are grateful.
BTW we have a GIANT BRILLIANT ORANGE MAPLE RIGHT NOW OUT FRONT and the guests use the porch as a walk way only...nothing more. No one is out there enjoying it in the least. They walk right past it. When I mention it and stand there and look at it to them they say "OH."
BUT, having said that we had the loveliest elderly couple from England brought here by their son, who were as cute as pie and just loved it here! They stayed the night prior in what LB calls a dripping vic and when I asked how it was they paused, then quietly replied "interesting." Of course, you know me, that made me even more curious, so I gently asked why without being too American in their face about it...and they told me every inch of the Inn has something it was overwhelming to them. To which I replied "would hate to be the one dusting it all" and smiled and walk into the kitchen with their plates..
Yes! I say keep on keeping on for the half that do appreciate it! I know that as a guest I always appreciate the innkeepers' extras.
regular_smile.gif

Back