Suite Repose Bathrobes?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had three dozen heavy robes at the inn in maine. from cypress. spa quality, heavy like bathtowels.
yes, three dozen.
started with 20 (maximum occupancy) and then got more because of laundering.
it was expensive but so worth it. this was in 2005, and i got a price break for buying volume.
i loved those bathrobes, with name of the inn on them in royal blue on the pocket. guests loved them, walked around in them, girflriends weekends they would snuggle in the library in them, came to breakfast in them. wedding guests all getting ready, doing each other's hair, would be all around the place in them.
when one got badly stained with hair dye or something, it became mine.
but i would never buy heavy robes again. they took ages to dry. i do mean ages. and you have to wash them between guests. so 3 max in a large capacity washer is a lot of laundry.
go with the thinner robes.
and absolutely get the biggest sizes you can. my daughter is a zero (insane sizing) and she can just wrap a big robe tiightly arounder herself and tie it. but a 4x lady is embarrassed and uncomfortable in a robe she cannot close..
I agree. I bought the heavy robes from Cypress. They were a great price, but they take longer than anything else to dry. So I put them for dead of winter to use and bought the waffle weave from Cypress. They are a good price and dry along with towels and sheets. No extra washing or drying and at a great price.

OK, I'm at a loss. I went to the DNJ site and found, by accident, the waffle robes. It looks like the minimum order is 12. However, I now cannot find them again. Searching on 'bathrobes' doesn't show them.
Cypress site...nothing under $50, most everything close to or over $100.
Does anyone have a part number I can search on?.
Here is a pdf file of the Cypress Cat. I ordered from. You need to call them or email them and set up a wholesale account.
Can't figure out how to put a pdf file here. I will email it to you.

i had three dozen heavy robes at the inn in maine. from cypress. spa quality, heavy like bathtowels.
yes, three dozen.
started with 20 (maximum occupancy) and then got more because of laundering.
it was expensive but so worth it. this was in 2005, and i got a price break for buying volume.
i loved those bathrobes, with name of the inn on them in royal blue on the pocket. guests loved them, walked around in them, girflriends weekends they would snuggle in the library in them, came to breakfast in them. wedding guests all getting ready, doing each other's hair, would be all around the place in them.
when one got badly stained with hair dye or something, it became mine.
but i would never buy heavy robes again. they took ages to dry. i do mean ages. and you have to wash them between guests. so 3 max in a large capacity washer is a lot of laundry.
go with the thinner robes.
and absolutely get the biggest sizes you can. my daughter is a zero (insane sizing) and she can just wrap a big robe tiightly arounder herself and tie it. but a 4x lady is embarrassed and uncomfortable in a robe she cannot close..
I agree. I bought the heavy robes from Cypress. They were a great price, but they take longer than anything else to dry. So I put them for dead of winter to use and bought the waffle weave from Cypress. They are a good price and dry along with towels and sheets. No extra washing or drying and at a great price.
I have the Microfiber robes from Cypress. Beige with a light kinda like terry cloth lining. I have several sizes. I could have bought extra because people have bought them. I had them monogramed with our logo. They really look great. I have been using them for a number of years and I really like them. I also ordered white and beige towels and washclothes. Also very reasonable. They will send swatches. Important to ask for wholesale pricing. I would certainly buy again.

Back