SUNSHINE changed her website... slightly...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working.... Still a work in progress while still trying to do everything else!!!!! I WILL get there though.
I'm planning to open the third room by Wed! It's already booked.(4 nights to boot)... sight unseen.... (I can't believe that). I still have one set of window treatments to complete, and pictures to get framed and hung! Whew........ OH AND PICTURES TAKEN FOR THE WEBSITE!!! I know, I know.... MAKE THEM BIG ...
teeth_smile.gif
Yes big photos are great..but don't forget to compress them or they will take forever to load. Or you can have an option to Click on thumbnail and view the larger image if they want. Too big a photo is a turn off for me.

The fish is like the rainbow, a message there but doesn't need to be top central.
Oh and by the way your larger photos made me do large photos on the blog!!

Now the photoshopping looks purposeful and Americana, looks like so many garden gate type images in books and greeting cards! vs smaller image that you just quite weren't sure about.
Very Mitford, ie quaint welcoming small town charm!

Back