Super Bowl Ad

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muirford

Reaction score
This is the full-length version (~15 mins) of the Hotel Hell Vacation ad from the Super Bowl last night. That list of extra fees is fun stuff.
Hulu SuperBowl Ad

Holy cow, that was funny. I particularly liked the smarmy front desk clerk.

Hilarious. Too bad PAII or BedAndBreakfast.com couldn't run something like that. I'm sure it cost a mint to produce and air.

Hilarious. Too bad PAII or BedAndBreakfast.com couldn't run something like that. I'm sure it cost a mint to produce and air..
Just the cost to run a 30 second ad on the Super Bowl this year was 2 millon!!! What a waste of money!!!!

Hilarious. Too bad PAII or BedAndBreakfast.com couldn't run something like that. I'm sure it cost a mint to produce and air..
Just the cost to run a 30 second ad on the Super Bowl this year was 2 millon!!! What a waste of money!!!!
catlady said:
Hummm maybe, maybe not. It depends if they are memorable such as the Doritos commercials which had me rolling on the floor with one of them. And the fact that this Superbowl topped the all time most watched program M.A.S.H. finale. I will remember that commerical each time I go down the chip isle. And as YOU know, I was not really watching the commericals as I was on pins and needles until 4th quarter.
teeth_smile.gif

Heck, I don't even watch TV and I've seen the doritos commercial!
=)
Kk.

catlady said:
Hummm maybe, maybe not. It depends if they are memorable such as the Doritos commercials which had me rolling on the floor with one of them. And the fact that this Superbowl topped the all time most watched program M.A.S.H. finale. I will remember that commerical each time I go down the chip isle. And as YOU know, I was not really watching the commericals as I was on pins and needles until 4th quarter.
teeth_smile.gif

You have snow in your forecast? Guests are keeping an eye on the weather and that's what they told me. YOU and not me? This is not right.

catlady said:
teeth_smile.gif

You have snow in your forecast? Guests are keeping an eye on the weather and that's what they told me. YOU and not me? This is not right.
Yep in our forecast, not the best of time when everyone wants to be outside for the festivities. And I agree that's not right - so I will do my best to blow it your way. Maybe I will get our beloved quarterback to practice a little to help in that matter. (this may be too much of an inside joke to catch)

catlady said:
teeth_smile.gif

Yep in our forecast, not the best of time when everyone wants to be outside for the festivities. And I agree that's not right - so I will do my best to blow it your way. Maybe I will get our beloved quarterback to practice a little to help in that matter. (this may be too much of an inside joke to catch)
Yup, sorry, I don't know who your beloved QB is. All I know is 'Who Dat!' and some other team were playing

Back