Superinn Credit Card Processing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrambled_eggs

Reaction score
I now notice that Superinn redesigned their website and now they are offering credit card processing. Anyone on here have any information about this new option? http://www.sarktech.com/ It sounds good. I would love to do the processing through one system.

Nice find. It is about time they got around to an update of their site and to startup cc processing. They had been saying "it's coming" for a long time.
Why they haven't smartened up and started listing their prices, I don't know. They seem to think if they can hook you into calling, they can hook you into buying...they just don't seem to get that many choose not to bother calling.
rolleyes.gif
(ring ring....Hello Sarktech, its the 1970's calling. They want their marketing and pricing game back.)
I used them for 6 years. If you absolutely have to have a 100% online system, it is still a good option...but it is slow to get things done. click...click click...click....click....click. and updates are pretty few and far between. This year I have really been appreciating that we chose to jump ship..and we only have 3 rooms.
There are some on the forum that still use SuperInn. It will be interesting to hear if there are other improvements that have been made to the system or if the payment aspect is the only addition.

Nice find. It is about time they got around to an update of their site and to startup cc processing. They had been saying "it's coming" for a long time.
Why they haven't smartened up and started listing their prices, I don't know. They seem to think if they can hook you into calling, they can hook you into buying...they just don't seem to get that many choose not to bother calling.
rolleyes.gif
(ring ring....Hello Sarktech, its the 1970's calling. They want their marketing and pricing game back.)
I used them for 6 years. If you absolutely have to have a 100% online system, it is still a good option...but it is slow to get things done. click...click click...click....click....click. and updates are pretty few and far between. This year I have really been appreciating that we chose to jump ship..and we only have 3 rooms.
There are some on the forum that still use SuperInn. It will be interesting to hear if there are other improvements that have been made to the system or if the payment aspect is the only addition..
There have been changes. Changes I would not know about as they didn't bother to highlight them. (Samster told me) The cc security feature for one. The CV code is no longer a req'd field and the cc number truncates automatically on check-out.

rolleyes.gif
There are some on the forum that still use SuperInn. It will be interesting to hear if there are other improvements that have been made to the system or if the payment aspect is the only addition..
There have been changes. Changes I would not know about as they didn't bother to highlight them. (Samster told me) The cc security feature for one. The CV code is no longer a req'd field and the cc number truncates automatically on check-out.
Did they contact you about the new option of credit card processing?

rolleyes.gif
Did they contact you about the new option of credit card processing?
No. No contact. No calls returned unless I state a specific problem.

the prices we were quoted were higher than NPC processing, so we opted not to go with SuperInn on that aspect.

Back