Superinn on a Blackberry

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't used it on a blackberry, but my guess would be that it won't work. The SuperInn back end uses Frames as the entry and many of the smart phone type browsers don't handle frames very well.

I couldn't get it to work on a Blackberry when I was upgrading my phone. It does work on my HTC Touch Pro which uses an Opera Mobile browser. I'm on the Sprint network. Sorry :-(

I couldn't get it to work on a Blackberry when I was upgrading my phone. It does work on my HTC Touch Pro which uses an Opera Mobile browser. I'm on the Sprint network. Sorry :-(.
I had a palm pre which it worked, but I don't like that phone as a phone. I like parts of the bberry more. There is always a trade off in everything.

I couldn't get it to work on a Blackberry when I was upgrading my phone. It does work on my HTC Touch Pro which uses an Opera Mobile browser. I'm on the Sprint network. Sorry :-(.
Good to know that it works on the Touch ... had my eye on the Touch Pro II recently seems pretty slick. I like that it has remote desktop built in so I could control my machine from afar.
regular_smile.gif

Back