Surgery Scheduled

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Ok...off topic, but I had to share with someone. After several weeks of "rangling" between Dr. Office and Insurance Co, we finally have been able to come to agreement. WOW and I have what I consider good insurance...oh well. So now..the rotator cuff surgery, out patient...is scheduled for Oct. 21.
I hope I am doing the right thing here. I know it will not get any better on it's own but thinking of having to deal with all the issues for the next 6 months to a year is stressing me now and will probably get worse as the date approaches.
Thanks for your shoulders for listening.

All I can say is: Keep the Faith, Baby. All will be well. We are with you.

You'll be turning cartwheels in no time. Best of luck.

You have done your homework and are not rushing into this, so it is probably going to turn out just fine. Give yourself plenty of time to recoup - don't overdo anything! We'll be waiting to hear how better you feel once you're done!
RIki

Glad it is scheduled CL. You will now not have to worry about your decision at least. My aunt had both done and is doing great.

Best of luck! Just think how wonderful it will be to be pain free eventually. Be a good rehab patient. My brother had rotator cuff surgery and a knee replacement and now is pain free and it's made a huge difference in his quality of life. Shoot for the long term goal and it will get here before you know it.

I've had the same problem for years...here's a trivia fact that NONE of you knew!...Little Blue was a competitive bodybuilder all through her 20's, and it was awfully hard on her shoulders. I'm not to that point yet, but I can see it happening. At least I got rid of those damn featherbeds.
Best of luck Catlady....I'll be anxiously waiting to see how you feel afterward!
cheers.gif

I've had the same problem for years...here's a trivia fact that NONE of you knew!...Little Blue was a competitive bodybuilder all through her 20's, and it was awfully hard on her shoulders. I'm not to that point yet, but I can see it happening. At least I got rid of those damn featherbeds.
Best of luck Catlady....I'll be anxiously waiting to see how you feel afterward!
cheers.gif
Little Blue said:
cheers.gif
You sure ate healthy then! Way to go! DH worked out with Lou Ferrigno once. I always joke about it now, working out with the Hulk, nothing can make you feel weanie compared to that. ha ha
Thanks for the trivia.
teeth_smile.gif

Best of luck and remember to be a good rehab patient. The harder you work the more progress you'll make. I know after my double knee last year. It is wonderful to be able to do things I couldn't and mostly pain free.
regular_smile.gif

i have no experience with any of this so all i can do is add my best wishes for smooth surgery and gentle healing.

Surgery is always a bit scary. Think of it as the first step on the road to complete recovery. The most important thing is to REST afterwards.

catlady said:
Thanks for your shoulders for listening.
Not making light of your surgery, but that is a great pun for rotator cuff surgery! My SIL had that done and she feels much better!
Good luck!

I hope it helps and you feel great soon. I know it is a hassle when you don't feel well. It is a chore to do any thing and wears you out. I know my knee bothers me and it just wears me out. I will put you on my calendar and be thinking of you that day.

Back