Survey Says ...... There really is such a thing as "Having too much fun"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
..... Oysters and champagne for dinner, followed by whiskey and dancing at home made for a very sore head today. BUT over compensating also made for happy breakfast guests and rooms done in record time.

Dang, I KNEW I should have stopped by yesterday! BTW, we had a great time at the mill. What an amazing place to go. We had a good half hour before the rains came back.

Dang, I KNEW I should have stopped by yesterday! BTW, we had a great time at the mill. What an amazing place to go. We had a good half hour before the rains came back..
OMG - I kept hoping you would walk through the front door. Just to beat a dead horse .... we had soooo much fun and you WERE missed.

Dang, I KNEW I should have stopped by yesterday! BTW, we had a great time at the mill. What an amazing place to go. We had a good half hour before the rains came back..
OMG - I kept hoping you would walk through the front door. Just to beat a dead horse .... we had soooo much fun and you WERE missed.
Well, I did have the kid with me...

Back