Susan Boyle preview ! WOW

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
i just love her ...
heart.gif

can't wait for her new album. here's one song ... sounds so different from the rolling stones, doesn't it?
i just want her to have a gentle, singing career. no big huge concerts ... just carefully orchestrated venues. not that i know anything about such things. ..... and success i wish for her!
anyway, wanted to share.

Thanks for sharing - sleepless in MI tonight - this was soothing - I laid my head back and closed my eyes!

sleepless in MA, too. and it's now officially my birthday. tick tick tick tick tick .... lonely for me. ah, well.

sleepless in MA, too. and it's now officially my birthday. tick tick tick tick tick .... lonely for me. ah, well..
regular_smile.gif
Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!! I'd sing, but you wouldn't hear me and my husband probably would! Have a wonderful day and year!
cheers.gif

Happy Birthday! Mine is coming up next month. I'm sure I will still be busy with guests on that day.

Happy Birthday SS! Good things are coming your way, I just know it. I wish you all the best in the upcoming year.

sleepless in MA, too. and it's now officially my birthday. tick tick tick tick tick .... lonely for me. ah, well..
seashanty said:
sleepless in MA, too. and it's now officially my birthday. tick tick tick tick tick .... lonely for me. ah, well.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
cheers.gif
Mine was the 14th. I remember now that ours was close together from last year. Are you 29 again???! I was
teeth_smile.gif

Happy Birthday! I hope you get the chance to enjoy your day! You deserve it! Best wishes
cheers.gif

She was on America's Got Talent Last night. Definitely a very structured event for her.

seashanty said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
cheers.gif
Mine was the 14th. I remember now that ours was close together from last year. Are you 29 again???! I was
teeth_smile.gif

happy late birthday!!!! actually, 30. celebrating some anniversary of becoming 30 ... not sure which one.
wink_smile.gif

The Fall 2009 issue of "Healthy Pet" says:
"Every once in a while, an unknown personality comes along and shakes the very fabric of our daily life. This happened not too long ago when Susan Boyle became an overnight sensation on the TV show "Britains's got Talent".
Ultimately, Susan came in second place, but her appearances on the show and newfound celebrity status took their toll on her health. How did she mange to recover so fast? She went home to Scotland to be reunited with her best friend in the world, Pebbles the Cat. That's kitty comfort coming through again!"

Back