Susan Boyle Wins Semi Final

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
THought you might like an update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SncyQKe6CnQ
I KNEW she would sing this song!!! IT is my FAVORITE!! I LOVE CATS!!! Saw it 6 times on Broadway!

You? Like cats?
teeth_smile.gif

Apparently Susan lost out to a dance group in the finals, but says the experience was well worth it.

i felt very bad as i read the reports of how she 'exploded' and cried when taunted last week. so much pressure! she's only human.
i still
heart.gif
her!
when i saw the interview where she said something about wanting to prove she wasn't the worthless lump people thought she was, my heart just went out to her. i am hoping she has some kind of recording contract (yes, the way it happens with runners up et. in this country). i think her voice is lovely and i would like to see her have some kind of career singing. no she's not got the most amazing voice on the planet, but it's a nice voice ... i love to root for the 'underdog' and she is inspiring to me (in spite of losing her cool!)
go susan!

I think she was set up by the press to fail. Had this not happened, she probably would have won. She has a big fan base and will bounce back I'm sure. Simon plans to bring her to the states where she is actually more popular.

that's in terribly poor taste. what an insult! i was hoping robin williams was kidding because mrs. doubtfire was a joke. susan boyle 'cleaned up quite well' as she says. with some professional help with her hair, eyebrows and clothes, she's very sweet looking in this photo shoot. i'm sure the movies are inevitable - maybe rosie o'donnell could do a good job portraying her.

that's in terribly poor taste. what an insult! i was hoping robin williams was kidding because mrs. doubtfire was a joke. susan boyle 'cleaned up quite well' as she says. with some professional help with her hair, eyebrows and clothes, she's very sweet looking in this photo shoot. i'm sure the movies are inevitable - maybe rosie o'donnell could do a good job portraying her..
seashanty said:
that's in terribly poor taste. what an insult! i was hoping robin williams was kidding because mrs. doubtfire was a joke. susan boyle 'cleaned up quite well' as she says. with some professional help with her hair, eyebrows and clothes, she's very sweet looking in this photo shoot. i'm sure the movies are inevitable - maybe rosie o'donnell could do a good job portraying her.
YES! I agree and she would probably love to play that character!

Back