Sweet Old Photo

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white pine

Reaction score
We found some old photos in the lodge, including several with fawns being raised through the years. Here is my favorite. DH did the blog about them this week.
Deer%20in%20Trout%20Lake%20with%20Boat%20small.jpg

That is neat. Great to keep these photos in front of the guests.

so great!
i hope you will enlarge and reprint them, hang them up around your place. i
heart.gif
it!

I would definately put them where guests can see them. they are fab.

Thanks, I intend to hang old photos through-out the lodge. Also have some of the fawn in the lodge and bar! If anyone wants to look at some of the others, on the blog it is blog.birchlodge.com.

one of the things I want to do when I have a sunny day (its feb in the UK so not any time soon) is go round the Harrogate attractions and take photo's and make a mini Harrogate guide book (ie Cam's places to see and things to do) that I print and give out or sell at cost. It is on my to do list. It is all about insider knowledge which is red hot right now.

one of the things I want to do when I have a sunny day (its feb in the UK so not any time soon) is go round the Harrogate attractions and take photo's and make a mini Harrogate guide book (ie Cam's places to see and things to do) that I print and give out or sell at cost. It is on my to do list. It is all about insider knowledge which is red hot right now..
I saw York tea today at TJ Maxx! Harrogate tea makers or some such... :)
UK trip might be back on for some time before August. YAY!!! We will be in your area, of course.

Back