TA 2010 Top 10 B & BAwards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Just announced...My good buddies are the only ones listed from VA!!!! YEAH FOR THEM!!!! 4th year in a row.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoiceList-g191-cInnsBB

a former forum member is there as well. I think she left after we asked how she could have so many TA reviews, what was her secret? #3
Good for all of them. Tell your buds congrats from us! Well done!

a former forum member is there as well. I think she left after we asked how she could have so many TA reviews, what was her secret? #3
Good for all of them. Tell your buds congrats from us! Well done!.
well her website sure doesn't do anything for me ...meow!!! And...it says 100% guests satisfaction..so how come she isn't # 1?? I still don't understand how they get these rankings. # 1 only has 141 reviews...my friends have 408!!! This does not make sense to me.
My friends never ask anyone to do a review for them. Theirs are all direct from guests..they love them.

Ah Casa Chocolate!!! WELL DONE!!!
cheers.gif

This is a time when I would pay for a link on TA to my website. But I am not on the list.
How amazing is it that we know of a few on this list! INCREDIBLE! Hope they knock your doors down and throw cold hard cash your way! :)

Good for your friends. They look like they are the only ones on the list that aren't huge. Most of these look like country inns or boutique hotels more than little ol B&Bs.
Riki

Good for your friends. They look like they are the only ones on the list that aren't huge. Most of these look like country inns or boutique hotels more than little ol B&Bs.
Riki
Some of the others are what I would still consider B & B's. PH is just 4-5 rooms though so guess they are small in comparison to some of them. BUT...just goes to show...as I always say...it is the innkeepers that make the experience..not the building.
Sorry to say but I guess there will be some "boo hooing" in your neck of the woods if you know what I mean
embaressed_smile.gif

Hey, we gave advice to one of those before they became b&b owners! Coolio.

Back