TA & BANDB.com

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys -
We are testing a lot of different things with Trip Advisor. Ultimately it is up to them what they display - so even if we send them info on a particular B&B, it may not get displayed at all. We are trying to work out as best a solution as we can to get more and better information onto Trip Advisor, realizing that they are an advertising site and have to act accordingly. At some point we'll have a better idea what the long-term relationship will look like, and should be able to better convey the information. At this point, unfortunately I can't guarantee any member is going to be linked from anywhere on their site though, nor do I know the exact formula for how it works.
Sorry I can't be more clear on it, but I can tell you that we have spent a lot of time and money over the past few months trying to get something to happen.
JB.
Hmmm...that's the best non-explanation explanation that I've ever heard
wink_smile.gif
Have you been thinking about politics, John? tee hee hee... j/k :)
Samster said:
wink_smile.gif
Hmm... Austin mayor is up-for-grabs...
John, as a doting Daddy there has to be a bit more recent photo of the rugrats.
gillumhouse said:
They are getting bigger!
IMG_1086-small.jpg

Very cute. leave it for a day or two and then go back and delete it. We don;t want them showing too long. Apprciate the photo. I forsee a couple of heartbreakers in the future.

Hey guys -
We are testing a lot of different things with Trip Advisor. Ultimately it is up to them what they display - so even if we send them info on a particular B&B, it may not get displayed at all. We are trying to work out as best a solution as we can to get more and better information onto Trip Advisor, realizing that they are an advertising site and have to act accordingly. At some point we'll have a better idea what the long-term relationship will look like, and should be able to better convey the information. At this point, unfortunately I can't guarantee any member is going to be linked from anywhere on their site though, nor do I know the exact formula for how it works.
Sorry I can't be more clear on it, but I can tell you that we have spent a lot of time and money over the past few months trying to get something to happen.
JB.
wink_smile.gif
Samster said:
wink_smile.gif
gillumhouse said:
They are getting bigger!
IMG_1086-small.jpg

The people of Austin like a Mayor who is a family man. lol! I'm still just kidding :) Seriously, cute kids.....

Hey guys -
JB.
wink_smile.gif
Samster said:
wink_smile.gif
gillumhouse said:
They are getting bigger!
IMG_1086-small.jpg

The people of Austin like a Mayor who is a family man. lol! I'm still just kidding :) Seriously, cute kids.....
Samster said:
Probably why Leslie has yet to win!

Back