TA Door stickers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skamokawa

Reaction score
Got a solicitation for a biz listing on TA in the mail. It included a door sticker. Anyone else here getting these?

I got one yesterday, It's a huge sticker. Not subtle at all.
It just says you're recommended by TA. They're sure spending a lot of money lately to promote themselves.

I got one yesterday, It's a huge sticker. Not subtle at all.
It just says you're recommended by TA. They're sure spending a lot of money lately to promote themselves..
Guess they want their advertisers to know they are doing something with their $$$
rolleyes.gif

Yes, their paid campaign has been so "successful" that they're resorting to all these gimmicks to get highly ranked properties to sign up. Good luck with that...
The sticker did give me a laugh though...couldn't they have found a larger one?

Yes, their paid campaign has been so "successful" that they're resorting to all these gimmicks to get highly ranked properties to sign up. Good luck with that...
The sticker did give me a laugh though...couldn't they have found a larger one?.
Got mine last saturday, its about 5.6 inches round. Too big to display, could copy & shrink it down ? Mary in Bwater

Google, TA, B&B Associations, Biz License, Visa/MC/Amex - some days you feel like that old beater station wagon at walmart that is covered with stickers and dirt.
I love reading people's fridge magnets, photos and collections, but I am a fiend about having NOTHING on my refrigerator, I am the same about my vehicle. So putting stickers all over an antique door? Yeah that's gotta look real nice and tidy. No thanks!

we got ours in jan but it is quite small like a coaster about 3.5 inches across it says recomended on trip adviser so i don't mind that.

Google, TA, B&B Associations, Biz License, Visa/MC/Amex - some days you feel like that old beater station wagon at walmart that is covered with stickers and dirt.
I love reading people's fridge magnets, photos and collections, but I am a fiend about having NOTHING on my refrigerator, I am the same about my vehicle. So putting stickers all over an antique door? Yeah that's gotta look real nice and tidy. No thanks!.
The only thing on my fridge is on the side where no one sees it....my grocery list :) And like you...no stickers on my vehicles ever..not even the dealership sticker. My husband would not allow one.

I love reading people's fridge magnets, photos and collections, but I am a fiend about having NOTHING on my refrigerator, I am the same about my vehicle. So putting stickers all over an antique door? Yeah that's gotta look real nice and tidy. No thanks!.
Fridge totally covered with pix of family, those poetry magnets, newspaper clippings, postcards and fridge magnets.
Inn fridge has little notice to keep out and calendar. Figured too much stuff on there would cause guests to HAVE to get up close!

HA HA!
I do license plate holders tho, but chrome, not plastic. I know I know...you all know me by now. DH put a PADI dive sticker on his truck and when he washed it half of it came off. That'll teach him!

Got the big one. Gave it to the neighbors kid who stuck it on the rear window of his old custom "love machine" van.

Back