TA Meet the New Boss

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This new format could actually help us. We are more prominently displayed on the more popular town nearby when you click on bed and breakfast.

This new format could actually help us. We are more prominently displayed on the more popular town nearby when you click on bed and breakfast..
Glad to hear it. Haven't dived into nearby town info for us yet.

I've just joined TripCo nnect had a few clicks, no bookings from it though. CPC ranging from 8p - 14p so seems reasonable.
I don't have much availability at the moment, so probably not the best time to evaluate.
Thanks for the tip on this one Kenny..
I wouldn't say it does a lot, but it is an inexpensive way to show up in the box as long as you have availability.

I've just joined TripCo nnect had a few clicks, no bookings from it though. CPC ranging from 8p - 14p so seems reasonable.
I don't have much availability at the moment, so probably not the best time to evaluate.
Thanks for the tip on this one Kenny..
I wouldn't say it does a lot, but it is an inexpensive way to show up in the box as long as you have availability.
Yes, that's what I'm thinking. According to our TA stats we had around 2,000 views of our page last month, if TripCon nnect converts just a handful of thos into bookings I'll be happy.

Back