TA now enticing with "Special Offers"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']TripAdvisor upgrades business listings with “special offers” http://bit.ly/17ehD[/FONT]
Will we get these "COUPONS" if we are already a business listing with them?

Yes, is the answer, I am in there right now creating a special offer/coupon. Go into your manage listings section.

Sorry to post a 3rd, I can't seem to get in and edit my post here.
I have the special on there AND the good news is you can can a link FROM the special coupon to your website! You can look at mine if you want to see an example. You can use their titles or create your own. I have no idea when or where this will show up, I am guessing into the mix with everyone else's.
THANK YOU TRIP ADVISOR.

JB, I could not find your coupon on your listing also looked under city listing for specials or coupons. Is it posted yet?

Not sure where it posts... I will have to ask them..
They say it will post on your town page and in mailings - there may be one other area. But I have also posted one and I haven't yet seen it show up anywhere.

JB, just checked and it is showing up just under your info. as Special Offer - Exclusive Deal with a click to a popup coupon. Neat. I may do this myself.

I see it! Thanks for finding it for me. I will see what we get, the link itself to our website is worth the time to add a coupon/special deal!

Back