Tabitha Takes over

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Did anyone see Tabitha Takes over on TLC last night? I dvr'd it but haven't watched it yet. About taking over and cleaning up someone's B & B. The previews were ridiculous!!!

Yes! I love her show and how she whips everyone into shape. It was appaling how she ran the B & B but she took Tabatha's advice to make the place better.

I managed to get a copy of the show. Interesting show and completely clueless snob owner. Four people running a four-room B&B with the owner sneering at everything and everyone. How often can someone roll their eyes and say "hum".

Yea It was rediciulous. I run a 4 room B & B by myself and don't have the problems she had! She had her daughter doing reservations, another person as a live in cook and housekeeper, and two guys checking people in and the place was a disaster! All she did was bark orders and lay on the couch. I loved it when Tabatha pulled out the list from the room of things the guest was NOT going to get while staying there. It seemed as though she made a turn around at the end though so hopefully it will work out for her.

Ill have to do an internet search for that one! mind there was one on the hotel inspector a couple of years back they had 6 rooms I think with a couple running it and 2 cleaners. They were struggling for money - no offence but in that situation I think at least 1 of the cleaners should go! plus they wern't even doing that good a job and the owner wasn't checking up after them either just leaving them to it!

Ill have to do an internet search for that one! mind there was one on the hotel inspector a couple of years back they had 6 rooms I think with a couple running it and 2 cleaners. They were struggling for money - no offence but in that situation I think at least 1 of the cleaners should go! plus they wern't even doing that good a job and the owner wasn't checking up after them either just leaving them to it!.
Kim, if you can't find it, drop me a line. I know where you may find a copy.

Back