Take care of yourself - It takes good health to be an entrepreneur

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Don Draper

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, how timely. Saturday I took a wrong step and tore a ligament in my knee. Am on crutches right now, of course just as we're starting to get busy. Grrr!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OUCH!!! THAT is painful. Take care of it and get better quickly.

Don Draper

Reaction score
and all your stairs..
My poor husband is all I can say...now he has to do everything mobile. This happened just as we were about to serve breakfast to a full house (OF COURSE)! Luckily one of our housekeepers lives close so she came over to help serve breakfast while a friend took me to the ER. This couldn't have happened in January when I had nothing but time???

Penelope

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, how timely. Saturday I took a wrong step and tore a ligament in my knee. Am on crutches right now, of course just as we're starting to get busy. Grrr!.
So sorry to hear... :(

egoodell

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, how timely. Saturday I took a wrong step and tore a ligament in my knee. Am on crutches right now, of course just as we're starting to get busy. Grrr!.
OW! Hope you heal fast
RIki

Don Draper

Reaction score
Thanks all...man, if you thought I was a crank before...be glad you're not here having to deal with me!!!

JBloggs

Reaction score
Thanks all...man, if you thought I was a crank before...be glad you're not here having to deal with me!!!.
Don Draper said:
Thanks all...man, if you thought I was a crank before...be glad you're not here having to deal with me!!!
But you are funnier when you get cranky.

I'm only here for the yokes, I mean jokes. I feel like yokes once in a while...we need some fun here, now and again.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Thanks all...man, if you thought I was a crank before...be glad you're not here having to deal with me!!!.
Don Draper said:
But you are funnier when you get cranky.

I'm only here for the yokes, I mean jokes. I feel like yokes once in a while...we need some fun here, now and again.
I'll be falling further and further from the standards set by all the perfect ones! I'm going to enjoy the fall...

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Don Draper said:
Oh my goodness, how timely. Saturday I took a wrong step and tore a ligament in my knee. Am on crutches right now, of course just as we're starting to get busy. Grrr!
Ouch! Hope you are better soon.

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
When we hurt ourselves it really brings it home how vulnerable we are to sickness/injury.
Get better soon!

Country Girl

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I hope it heals fast unless this mean you get to lay around eating bon-bons and watching reruns of Mad Men.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I hope it heals fast unless this mean you get to lay around eating bon-bons and watching reruns of Mad Men..
Country Girl said:
Sorry to hear that. I hope it heals fast unless this mean you get to lay around eating bon-bons and watching reruns of Mad Men.
And we just got Season 4 on Disc last week! This could turn out to be a good thing...
...except I can't even go for our daily walks so am liable to get big as a house anyway...I'm trying to be careful what I eat.