Take care of yourself - It takes good health to be an entrepreneur

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness, how timely. Saturday I took a wrong step and tore a ligament in my knee. Am on crutches right now, of course just as we're starting to get busy. Grrr!

sad_smile.gif
and all your stairs.

sad_smile.gif
and all your stairs..
My poor husband is all I can say...now he has to do everything mobile. This happened just as we were about to serve breakfast to a full house (OF COURSE)! Luckily one of our housekeepers lives close so she came over to help serve breakfast while a friend took me to the ER. This couldn't have happened in January when I had nothing but time???

Oh my goodness, how timely. Saturday I took a wrong step and tore a ligament in my knee. Am on crutches right now, of course just as we're starting to get busy. Grrr!.
OW! Hope you heal fast
RIki

Thanks all...man, if you thought I was a crank before...be glad you're not here having to deal with me!!!

Thanks all...man, if you thought I was a crank before...be glad you're not here having to deal with me!!!.
Don Draper said:
Thanks all...man, if you thought I was a crank before...be glad you're not here having to deal with me!!!
But you are funnier when you get cranky.
teeth_smile.gif

I'm only here for the yokes, I mean jokes. I feel like yokes once in a while...we need some fun here, now and again.

Thanks all...man, if you thought I was a crank before...be glad you're not here having to deal with me!!!.
Don Draper said:
But you are funnier when you get cranky.
teeth_smile.gif

I'm only here for the yokes, I mean jokes. I feel like yokes once in a while...we need some fun here, now and again.
tounge_smile.gif
I'll be falling further and further from the standards set by all the perfect ones! I'm going to enjoy the fall...

Oh my goodness, how timely. Saturday I took a wrong step and tore a ligament in my knee. Am on crutches right now, of course just as we're starting to get busy. Grrr!.
Don Draper said:
Oh my goodness, how timely. Saturday I took a wrong step and tore a ligament in my knee. Am on crutches right now, of course just as we're starting to get busy. Grrr!
Ouch! Hope you are better soon.
cry_smile.gif

When we hurt ourselves it really brings it home how vulnerable we are to sickness/injury.
Get better soon!

Sorry to hear that. I hope it heals fast unless this mean you get to lay around eating bon-bons and watching reruns of Mad Men.

Sorry to hear that. I hope it heals fast unless this mean you get to lay around eating bon-bons and watching reruns of Mad Men..
Country Girl said:
Sorry to hear that. I hope it heals fast unless this mean you get to lay around eating bon-bons and watching reruns of Mad Men.
And we just got Season 4 on Disc last week! This could turn out to be a good thing...
...except I can't even go for our daily walks so am liable to get big as a house anyway...I'm trying to be careful what I eat.

Back