Tea Room is OPEN!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkansawyer said:
Sunshine said:
Seems to be a broken link.
it works when I click on it..... hmmm

It is beautiful. I hope to sit and enjoy your tea room.
Question how are the feet on the chairs? By that I mean are they easy on the hard wood floors?

Beautiful and elegant. A little bud vase of flowers or a candle on each table would be my only suggestion.

Beautiful and elegant. A little bud vase of flowers or a candle on each table would be my only suggestion..
Beautiful and elegant. A little bud vase of flowers or a candle on each table would be my only suggestion.
I already said that ...so we two agree:)

Question how are the feet on the chairs? By that I mean are they easy on the hard wood floors?.
Flower said:
Question how are the feet on the chairs? By that I mean are they easy on the hard wood floors?
The feet have those little round screw in things so you can adjust them. I went along on each one and added those sticky felt pads so the chairs slide like skates on ice. Beautifully.
The chairs are Super sturdy and made out of cast iron so they are EXTREMELY heavy. I tried to carry them two at at ime and couldn't cuz they were too heavy.

Holy cow! I totally missed the chairs last time I looked. You really went all out.

Question how are the feet on the chairs? By that I mean are they easy on the hard wood floors?.
Flower said:
The feet have those little round screw in things so you can adjust them. I went along on each one and added those sticky felt pads so the chairs slide like skates on ice. Beautifully.
The chairs are Super sturdy and made out of cast iron so they are EXTREMELY heavy. I tried to carry them two at at ime and couldn't cuz they were too heavy.
that's good on 2 fronts (1) people can be very heavy! (2) your floor looks stunning - don't want tio trashed!

Flower said:
that's good on 2 fronts (1) people can be very heavy! (2) your floor looks stunning - don't want tio trashed!
(1) people can be very heavy!
You have no idea, Cambs. It's just a matter of time until they put the Americans in the zoos so the hippopotamuses can pay to see us.

Back