Tea Room is OPEN!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Here it is!!! The Tea room is OPEN for business! Also... Aren't these tea cup chairs adorable?? I love'm
8CE_0020s.jpg
8CE_0023s.jpg
8CE_0026s.jpg
8CE_0018s.jpg

Comments so far from guests/customers:
"It is so wonderful to have a place locally to go to that is classy and nice and you can feel special going to".
And, Everyone loves the food! Yay!!!
Insert "HAPPY DANCE" icon here!!! (where is the happy dance icon?? I want a happy dance icon!!! )

Yes, great chairs! Everything about it looks very "High Street" and proper. Just excellent.

AWESOME SUNSHINE!
Tell them to NOT keep it their little secret, spread the word!
Well done.

Wow, you have really done a great job. It is stunning, and those chairs, what a great finishing touch. Best of luck!

Comments so far from guests/customers:
"It is so wonderful to have a place locally to go to that is classy and nice and you can feel special going to".
And, Everyone loves the food! Yay!!!
Insert "HAPPY DANCE" icon here!!! (where is the happy dance icon?? I want a happy dance icon!!! ).
plus you have got the right balance for men in my opinion - not too fussy so they won't come, but special enough its something different!

Arkansawyer said:
Sunshine said:
Seems to be a broken link.
it works when I click on it..... hmmm

Arkansawyer said:
Sunshine said:
Seems to be a broken link.
Sunshine said:
Last night I always got "this page cannot be displayed" on it, but yes, it's working today. Very good!

Back