Tea Room trial run

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Well, I'm almost ready to open the Tea Room. So Excited!
We had a trial run today. We had a group of ladies celebrating birthdays and they could only do it today. They were perfectly ok with us not being open yet and knew we still needed to work out the kinks (cash register, training new server etc) and they were fabulous! They loved it, and were very gracious! Left generous tips for the server too. <3
I LOVE the gal I hired to serve. She is a quick learner and did a Great job! Helped me a lot!
We open in ONE WEEK!!!

Great News. Be sure and post some photos. Sounds like things are going your way...YEAH!

YEA!!!! A trial run that is not a freebie! THAT is great. We knew you would be great - why do you think we kept telling you to go for it? We knew!

congratulations. This should be a lot of fun to do. Will you have a website or facebook page?

Sunshine I love how you do things! I could use a little go get 'em like you have!

Sunshine said:
We had a trial run today. We had a group of ladies celebrating birthdays and they could only do it today. They were perfectly ok with us not being open yet and knew we still needed to work out the kinks (cash register, training new server etc) and they were fabulous! They loved it, and were very gracious! Left generous tips for the server too. <3
I LOVE the gal I hired to serve. She is a quick learner and did a Great job! Helped me a lot!
We open in ONE WEEK!!!
TOURISM just came and picked up a menu to tell and send everyone our way!!! YAY!!!

YES, we WILL have a website and fb page.... I just need a bit of time to work on them. I'm hoping to get to it this week.
Still sooo much to do! My son is custom making my tables and my hostess desk (place for cash register, or for guests to place items they wanted to buy from the gift shop, while paying -currently using a table), and re-purposing some cabinets to become display cabinets for the gift shop.

Sunshine I love how you do things! I could use a little go get 'em like you have!.
My go get 'em left the staion a long time ago. Wish it would come back, even if a bit tired out. Congrats Sunshine! Keep up the good work.
And do not waste time wondering why you did not do this years ago - the TIME was not right then - it IS now.

Sunshine said:
We open in ONE WEEK!!!
TOURISM just came and picked up a menu to tell and send everyone our way!!! YAY!!!.
Sunshine said:
Sunshine said:
We open in ONE WEEK!!!
TOURISM just came and picked up a menu to tell and send everyone our way!!! YAY!!!
Sunshine, I'm so happy for you! I have read all of your posts from the very beginning and through your writing comes your warmth, gentle spirit, kindness, and joy. Of COURSE it will be a success! You are reaping what you have sown. Congratulations!

Back