Telemarketers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep saw that on the site from the other thread. Can't wait to see..
Same calls every day...usually a few from the same number. We have Com cast....just this minute decided to sit down and block 8 of those robo/nuisance calls. It is already quieter!

Same calls every day...usually a few from the same number. We have Com cast....just this minute decided to sit down and block 8 of those robo/nuisance calls. It is already quieter!
Silverspoon said:
Wow! I didn't even know I had this feature. Again Innspiring repays the cost of its yearly subscription ;-)
My carrier lets me block up to 10 numbers and I just scrolled back through the last few days and got 10 to block!
Several of the names sounded similar but had different numbers, so I suspect some of them are the same company with a lot of different numbers they can call from, but this will still help.
I'm surprised these "outfits" don't mask their Caller ID name somehow.
Mine had these names:
  • SERP RESULTS
  • ONLINE UPDATE
  • WEB RANKING
  • CASH ADVANCE
  • BUSINESS LISTING
  • WEB RANKING RPT
  • LOCAL RANKINGCO

Silverspoon said:
Wow! I didn't even know I had this feature. Again Innspiring repays the cost of its yearly subscription ;-)
My carrier lets me block up to 10 numbers and I just scrolled back through the last few days and got 10 to block!
Several of the names sounded similar but had different numbers, so I suspect some of them are the same company with a lot of different numbers they can call from, but this will still help.
I'm surprised these "outfits" don't mask their Caller ID name somehow.
Mine had these names:
  • SERP RESULTS
  • ONLINE UPDATE
  • WEB RANKING
  • CASH ADVANCE
  • BUSINESS LISTING
  • WEB RANKING RPT
  • LOCAL RANKINGCO
My phone has a built in caller block, can't do it thru the phone company for free. It holds 30 phone numbers. I'll wait while everyone guesses how long it takes me to use up all 30............
Yes! Less than 3 days!
The same Google phone call comes thru everyday at noon. Everyday it's a different phone number. I'd love to block on name as well as number.

So, I flipped through some (geez, about 10 pages) of their posts on that website. Cool ones: When you visit the zoo, wear the same color as the zookeepers and the animals will pay more attention to you. And, when you are buying something embarrassing, buy a birthday card with it.

Back